Walter Hewitt is actively recruiting a HR Manager for a rapidly growing oil company based in Muscat, Oman. This company have operatorship of oil and gas producing facilities located onshore Oman and will be actively developing these to build a platform for international growth. The successful candidate will head up the company’s efforts to build a best in class HR function that can support the business as it seeks exponential growth.
On joining the company you will take responsibility for designing the blue-print for the company’s HR structure identifying man-power and technology needs to help establish a robust HR performance plan. The priority will be to not only meet Omani regulations and HR standards but to exceed them in creating a working environment that both attracts and retains the best talent in the Omani industry.
- Develop a high performing human resource function catering for talent attraction and acquisition, competency and training, compensation and benefits, promotions, In Country Value, succession planning, performance evaluation, relocations as well as employee relations and all other HR related activities.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear understanding of the laws and regulations of Oman regarding labour, workmanship and immigration.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with Omanization and or has a clear and approved plan to reach the targets.
- Prepare all reports of HR records as per the QSF Contract including Competence assessment records, Training records and Omanization records.
- Formulating the HR policies for the company including code of conduct for personnel as well as compensation & benefits, rules and regulations, staff procedures and policies.
- Implement SAP HR module effectively, maintain all HR related records in full accuracy in SAP at all times.
Ideal candidates will be degree educated and ideally have sought further education towards an MBA or professionally recognised further education. They will have worked for a large Oil Company or Service Provider to the oil industry with the organisations size greater than 500 employees and had exposure to working with both indigenous staff as well as international expat hires. Prior experience either establishing a HR function or taking a department through a large change management exercise would be ideal. Prior experience implementing or working with SAP is seen as highly advantageous.
GET IN TOUCH
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing oil company with strong ambitions to build an international business. The opportunity to build and grow a HR team is unparalleled in the current market and an opportunity to stamp your own ideas on a business. For more information on this and other Walter Hewitt opportunities please contact Jason Blay via Jason.email@example.com.
Walter Hewitt Search & Selection are a leading Upstream Oil & Gas Search and Selection Company. To stay updated with all the latest Walter Hewitt Executive Search and Selection vacancies please join our LinkedIn group Walter Hewitt Oil & Gas