Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Solar and Wind Power we would be interested to hear from Chief Financial Officers with the following competencies:
- Ideally around 15 – 20 years experience working in the Finance function including at least 5 years at a functional head level preferably in either a solar or wind power company.
- Strong FP&A background.
- Strong familiarity with requirements of either US GAAP or IFRS with both preferred.
- A proven track record of success as senior finance manager preferably with a multinational renewable company.
- Extensive corporate financing experience at the most senior level.
- Should have experience and proven credibility of fund raising activities.
- Ideally have experience of a project oriented business.
- An appreciation for long-term financing environments of major infrastructure or related developments.
- Proven cash management and investment planning expertise
- Knowledge and experience in corporate and financial compliance.
- Exposure to international financial markets an advantage.
- Ability to lead complex and demanding projects.
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.