Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our clients within Downstream Oil and Gas we would be interested to hear from Electrical Engineers with experience in the following areas:
- B.Sc. in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
- A minimum of 12 years experience in Electrical design in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Service Provider
- Of the 12 years experience, a minimum of 5 years should have been a senior DISCIPLINE Engineer in a major project in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
- Fully familiar with Electrical Engineering software and design review.
- Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes, and standards
- Fundamental knowledge to level of “proficient” in respective discipline engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of “developed”.
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.