Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Downstream Oil and Gas we would be interested to hear from Engineering Managers with experience in the following areas:
- At least 15 years experience with more than 5 years experience as an Engineering Manager leading teams of circa 40 multi discipline employees.
- Experience as an Engineering Manager responsible for client deliverables on large complex projects located in challenging working conditions.
- Exposure to budgeting and man-power planning on fiscally challenging projects.
- Ability to work with different cultures and environments gained from working in a variety of locations.
- Educated to Masters level in an engineering discipline and time served in a hands on engineering role.
Get in Touch
If you are an Engineering Manager and would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.