Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Wind Energy we would be interested to hear from Health & Safety professionals.
Our clients range from IPP’s to Construction companies and we regularly have positions on a range of projects across the globe. Our clients prefer candidates with prior experience in the sector but will consider candidates with exposure to other high reliability sectors. An ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience working for either a Wind Energy Developer, Wind Energy Construction Company or similar high reliability environment.
- Exposure to offshore Turbine Installation Projects.
- Experience within the Operation and Maintenance of Wind Farms in both on and offshore environments.
- Experience within internal auditing, either leading or playing a key role to ensure compliance both in the office and the field.
- Health and Safety Qualifications such as NEBOSH preferred.
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.