Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our clients within Downstream Oil and Gas we would be interested to hear from Mechanical Engineers with experience in the following areas:
- B.S. (or higher) Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 10+ years of professional experience within Downstream Oil and Gas Projects gained with either a leading Service Provider or Oil Company.
- Knowledge of refinery operations covering either greenfield construction or brownfield modification projects.
- Experience Mentoring junior engineers and coaching teams of nationals.
- Keen awareness of HSE practices and relevant employment laws.
- Knowledge of the relevant software packages as the industry requires.
- Available to relocate as per opportunity requirements.
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.