Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Downstream Oil and Gas we would be interested to hear from Project Managers with experience in the following areas:
- At least 10 years experience working as a Project Manager on large Downstream projects including Refineries and Pipeline builds.
- Experience across the range of a project lifecycle from early design through construction and commissioning.
- Past experience picking up a project mid way through its cycle and improving performance and bringing it back on budget.
- Experience as Project Manager to teams from a range of cultural backgrounds and languages.
- Experience on either EPC or Client side.
Get in Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.