Walter Hewitt are actively recruiting a multi-skilled Wind Turbine Foundation Engineer to join a rapidly expanding energy developer in the New York area to work on exciting and challenging offshore wind development projects.
The successful Wind Turbine Foundation Engineer will possess strong engineering and project management experience and in addition will have worked with suppliers, developers and possibly encompassed some business development within your remit.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: –
- Manage allocated strategies and execute various technical studies related specifically to wind turbine foundations
- Technical responsibility for wind turbine foundations for specific projects including interfacing with various other disciplines
- Assist geotechnical and seismic survey work where required
- Support installation studies related to foundations and associated marine operations
- Liaise with supply chain, home office technical team and support project tasks as required
- Ensure that relevant information is prepared for permitting activities
In addition to your experience working in the offshore wind energy industry you will be educated to degree level in an engineering discipline such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar and in addition any kind of Project Management qualifications would be highly advantageous.
Self-motivated team players with outgoing personalities will thrive working in this multi-discipline environment whilst understanding and managing risk is of paramount importance.