Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Wind Energy we would be interested to hear from Construction Managers and Engineers.
Our clients in this space include IPP’s and Service Providers and they have an almost ongoing requirement for skilled professionals in the construction engineering and management sector. To be prepared for upcoming vacancies we would be interested to hear from anyone that has some or all of the following experience:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BEng) or equivalent
- Experience in civil works project management, ideally within wind industry
- Able to operate within a team environment along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to be assertive
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages, SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Full clean driving license
- Valid Safe Pass or equivalent certification
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.