An expanding Renewable Energy Developer with assets across Offshore/Onshore Wind, Solar, Hydrogen and Energy Storage are seeking an HSE Director to join their team in the UK to design and implement a corporate HSEQ Management Framework to set the standards and drive improvement across the business.
- Design and Deploy HSEQ policies in accordance with legislations for both UK and other European countries.
- Deploy risk assessment procedures.
- Ensure HSE expertise in the definition and monitoring of projects.
- Ensure the translation of the HSE requirements of project launches.
- Lead HSE audits onsite and with suppliers.
- Set up the HSE management system.
- Define and deploy a health and safety plan in line with legislation and relevant policies.
- Identify and implement different HSE initiatives relevant to specific projects.
- Ensure the HSE management of all sites; definition of the relevant resources, definition and deployment of incident monitoring and analysis tools.
- Analyse incidents and deploy the resulting actions.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the environmental authorities, the monitoring of the HSE actions of associated projects.
- MSc Degree or equivalent in Engineering with a specialisation in HSE
- From 15 years of experience in the management of HSE/Q issues for major industrial projects ideally in the renewable energy field.
- Ability to coordinate multi-business teams in constrained environments
This is a fantastic opportunity total ownership and implement best practice HSEQ policies within this highly ambitious Developer of Renewable Energy projects.