Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within BioMass we would be interested to hear from HSE Managers with experience in the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Occupational Safety & Health and/or Environmental Science.
- Experience with continuous emissions monitoring systems and supporting software
- Knowledge of applicable EH&S preferably within both Europe and North America
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function within a matrix organization in which functional and business leaders have equal authority within the organization and employees report to both a functional leader and a business leader
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with both a functional and business leader, who collaborate on employee issues and decisions (including performance management, compensation and development)
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.