Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Biomass we would be interested to hear from Operations Program Managers with experience in the following areas:
- Previous exposure managing a portfolio of projects within a Biomass/BioEnergy company.
- Prior experience supporting wellfield maintenance and expansion projects.
- Assisted in the development of wellfield designs, cost estimates and schedules
- Lead evaluation of technical issues related to Gas Collection and Control System (GCCS) at existing facilities
- Experience supporting technicians and managers in the investigation of unusual events
- Knowledge of GCCS analysis, reports, recommendations and follow-up
- Able to provide technical support to managers and technicians in the investigation of field problems and production shortages through root cause analysis and development of corrective actions
- Experienced providing technical support to the plant managers to implement cost saving measures, improve efficiency and control operating costs for wellfield operations and maintenance
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.