Walter Hewitt have been instructed to source a Project Finance Manager to join a leading Renewable Energy Advisory. This company has grown to become a key advisor to some of the worlds most pioneering Renewable Energy companies. They are seeking to expand their footprint within the sector by hiring a Project Finance professional with Renewable Energy experience who can further contribute towards their growth efforts in Madrid.
With a large amount of autonomy in this entrepreneurial environment, you will be accountable for the execution of advisory solutions relating to financial structuring, raising required debt or leading M&A equity finance transactions. You will be the focal point of contact for clients, stakeholders and the team.
- Taking responsibility for advisory objectives relating to financial structuring, raising required debt or supporting M&A equity finance transactions
- Leading the interactions with clients, banks and other project stakeholders
- Supervising financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
- Overseeing due diligence processes
- Gathering of market intelligence on sectors of interest
- Networking and support business development
The ideal candidate will have the following profile and experience:
- Masters or similar degree, preferably in Finance or Engineering, from 5 years but less than 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional experience in the renewable energy sector and corporate finance.
- Passion for the renewables sector.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of and mastering of financial concepts and products.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts with ease and simplicity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst demonstrating initiative, ownership and accountability.
- Ability to work in multidiscipline teams with a willingness to travel.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and willingness to understand the needs and aspirations of stakeholders
In return for your highly skilled service the company offer excellent growth opportunities in a challenging and rewarding environment along with a highly competitive remuneration package.