Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Wind Power we would be interested to hear from Wind Turbine O&M Engineers with experience in the following areas:
- Experience in commission and/or O&M management of wind turbines.
- O&M Technical Certifications, knowledge of Gamesa or Vestas technology and of predictive maintenance tools an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in team management.
- Knowledge of office automation tools.
- Knowledge of document management related to Risk Prevention Systems. Training in Occupational Risk Prevention an advantage.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Availability to travel, nationally and internationally when requested.
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.