Walter Hewitt currently seek an experienced Asset Manager for a growing renewable energy company that source and operate their own projects across Wind, Solar and Hydro. This company have quickly grown from a domestic company to an international operator and have plans to continue their expansion in the near term. To support this growth the company actively seek a skilled and motivated asset manager that seamlessly integrate into their operations team and quickly make an impact.
The successful candidate will join this company’s Bristol office where there will play a key role in the safe and efficient operation of a portfolio of assets. This is a fast paced dynamic position where activities can vary and the challenges are frequent.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of wind and solar assets (plus exposure to hydro assets)
- Site H&S management
- Contract administration e.g., O&M, PPA, insurance etc. (contractor relationship, claims, warranty, renewals)
- Stakeholder management e.g., landowner(s), grid network etc.
- Managing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events
- Performance monitoring and monthly reporting (management and board level)
- Site visits and inspections
- Managing the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of operational issues
- Support the development of analytical tools.
The ideal candidate will be or equivalent in relevant technical subject and have excellent problem solving and organisational skills. This is a team role with a lot of external stake holder management so candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and be at ease communicating with others. Prior experience of administering operation & maintenance contracts is essential as is prior experience a of operation monitoring and asset management preferably in the renewable energy sector.
Get in Touch
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a tight knit team. Due to the companies strong growth there will be plenty of opportunity for development and a clear path to chose. For further information on this and other Walter Hewitt opportunities please submit an application or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.