Walter Hewitt are a leading Energy Executive Search and Selection firm covering both Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy market sectors. In anticipation of future demand from our ever expanding client list within Wind Energy we would be interested to hear from experienced Project/Commissioning Engineers looking to enhance their career prospects.
Our clients in this area include IPP’s, Turbine Manufacturers and Construction Contractors currently experiencing a rapid upturn in activities. In order to meet their future plans Walter Hewitt are looking to hear from candidates with some or all of the following attributes:
- Qualified Electrical Engineer – 3rd level degree or diploma with a focus on process measuring / power systems
- Experience in process measuring, power engineering or automation engineering an advantage
- Knowledge of measuring technology and control engineering
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Experience of working with SCADA systems would be beneficial
- Independent and self-motivated working style
- A valid Safe Pass Card and full, clean driving license
Get In Touch
If you would be interested in discussing your current career prospects and future aspirations please follow the links to submit your cv or contact us directly via +44 208 669 5682.